Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Pearl from the Ocean...!!












A Pearl from the Ocean..!!
This blog is dedicated to my most beloved friend. Who has supported me in every means, she has been with me in every worst situation not by supporting but in other sense like fighting with me, laughing at my situation making fun of it. Well this all excites me and helps to prove her that I can tackle the situation. Here is a small poem written for her.

People’s Statement: “A girl and a boy can’t be just friends, they go in a relation that at last ends.”
I thank you dear,
Without any fear,
You made me proud,
From all this crowd,
We are friends,
And we are meant to be friends,
You helped me out,
To make the statement false as they shout,
Now I can loudly say,
To the world I want to say,
____ is the name,
Not interested in fame,
With a beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile,
That’s gonna ever be the same.

The world says that Leonardo Da Vinci is the creator of the alluring painting in world of Mona Lisa, but for me the person who captures one of the most attractive eyes on a paper then he is the world number one painter. Yes, I have never seen such a marvelous thing, eyes of my friend and I bet you all will also agree with me for the same. It’s my bad luck that I don’t have enough beautiful words as her eyes to express.
Her eye brows are thin and sharp like a moon which can easily be differentiated and the way it looks in the sky. It’s in such a perfect shape that I think none of the world’s famous make-up designer can give. Her eye brows are so much delightful and classy; when you look at it closely you will feel as if a lotus flowers (her eyes) which look more special with its leaves (eye brows).
Then her eyes, like a black dot surrounded by light brown color in a white sea. As if the god himself took very long time to design such an enticing thing of the world. Whenever I look at it, her face don’t know how it becomes invisible, it’s just her eyes I can see. When I look into her eyes, I feel as if something very heavy load has been taken off from me, I feel relief. Whenever I am depressed I just close my eyes and I can see her looking at me, don’t know where my depression runs away.
A person always has something in his life which makes him feel free from all the worries from all the tension when he looks at it or feels it and for me the thing is her eyes. I had captured all her expressions, with every angle in my mind and just keep on wondering that which is the most perfect click? But I get messed up, confused because her every expressions with every angle goes on to be more beautiful than other and I couldn’t conclude it finally.
The topic name says a lot about her eyes, in ocean you can find lots of precious gemstones a lots of pearls some worth priceless, but it’s only the one pearl which is special, dazzling, beauteous, bewitching, delicate, divine, exquisite, ideal, ravishing, and resplendent and that’s the pearl.
A Pearl from the Ocean…!!

3 comments: