Friday, July 9, 2010

When the sun falls down..!!


When the sun falls down..!!

It’s the evening I wanna ever remember. It was a day of my life when all the things were at the right place since morning, because she was with me. We had lots of fun she was just smiling n smiling n smilingJ . God!! I don’t think you will ever have such a beautiful smile in your heaven too. But it was the time for the most beautiful moment I had never imagined about. We were on a beach, playing with the waves of sea, the waves where also enjoying the same. The water was clear as it’s one of the beaches from Maldives Island.
The sun was slowly-slowly heading to dip into the sea. I suddenly had a plan, I said her to enjoy the moment alone and will be back in couple of minutes. I can see the expression on her face. It was as if I had asked her to be apart for 2 years. I went to a resort just a few steps distance from the place where we were enjoying. I handed some amount of bucks to the owner and arranged something surprise.
I came back to her and can see the smile as I returned it was as if I m missing the camera the most in my life for the 1st time but I m lucky to capture the smile from my eyes and has stored in safe place tats my heart.
After some time I asked her that can we walk for some time for which she agreed immediately. So we were walking parallel to the beach. The waves were trying there best to touch out foot palm as if they were asking us to come and play for some more time. They were not at all stopping, but we just kept walking.
After some time we saw something like a table had been arranged with two chairs on a beach, we headed towards it to check out what’s going on. As we reached there, I slowly pushed back the chair, invited her to have a seat. She was a bit shocked initially later on she came to know that I had arranged these stuffs to have dinner together. As we had our seats, somewhere someone was playing violin, hey that’s not my plan but a perfect coincident to make up the moments and thanks for that person who was playing it, how lucky I was.
The manager himself came to us for our order. As usual I had to start with a drink ha ha haJ , she ordered a pink wine for us and I ordered scotch on the rocks that’s it nothing much as we where not hungry at all. The manager said that it will take some time and we both agreed.
Now here comes the situation. I m sitting in front of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, the sun was falling down in sea and as if its not the sea water, these are the tears of the sun in sorrow as he will be unable to see her more. On the other side moon was heading up and glowing brighter than rest of time because he was able to see her now. The sun and moon both can be seen at same time, such a bad luck for the sun as he has to go and was jealous of the moon. But I am the luckiest of the both since she was with me and I can see her day and nights. And the truth is that sun and moon both were too much jealous of me.
Here comes our order. My scotch and her wine, as its dark out there, so we had to light a candle pink color preferred one to match her pink wine. There she was in front of me with the wine glass in hand and the light of candle making her face shine. There were some sand particles on her face it was looking as if some small gemstones fallen form heaven on her face they were sparkling more than a diamond which were making them more precious as they were on her face. The candle light passing from her wine making it pink was looking so beautiful. There was as if a fight is going on between the moons light the candle light as the pink light from her wine, as they all were trying to touch her face. As she took the 1st sip, for the 1st time I was feeling jealous about someone. It was the wine itself because they were touching her lips. The wine with itself cold and as they pass through her warm lips was making the wine itself too warm. Her eyes were reflecting the lights her face was glowing; she was looking more than a angle all the way from heaven.
The waves were touching our feet’s, as our table was a bit inside the sea making the sea water to touch our feet’s easily. I can feel the cold breeze the sound of sea waves making a cocktail with the violin sound and the beautiful princess sitting in front of me.
I needed nothing more than it. But suddenly I realized that why this water drops is falling on my face? Why m I feeling cold? What happen all of a sudden? Then I came to realize and I opened my eyes it was raining outside I was sleeping near a open window the raindrops had disturbed my dream and my room-mate had taken off the blanket from me which made me feel more cold.
It was a dream but a real one, I m still trying to recall her face, I m still trying to figure out were I was? Who was that gal? Where did she disappear? I wanna find her again, I wanna make my dream a real one.
When the sun falls down.

4 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmmm nice one again....dnt worry u wil get her very soon and thn make this dream come tru...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kai re...... ? kitti he prayatna? mulina impress karnyache? ch ch ch... ajun tujhi angel milali nai vatata.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good composition!
    I hope u find this girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !!!! How romantic , after all its dream and you have full rights to dream anything you feel like, so keep dreaming

    ReplyDelete